Systematic player preparation and development – We
build the bridges for yours next career step in
cooperation with young talent centers and offer give
you a chance to make your dreams come true!
Everything is possible Everything can be trained
Without basics there are no stars (basics, fundamentals)
As in life – just as on the pitch
Believe and do
Will (the difference is in will)
Persistence = success
What looks real works
Detailed training and correct execution
1) How do I stay about the ball?
Ball control, ball feeling, ball security
All elements of TECHNOLOGY
– Dribbling, feinting – taking the ball
(away from the opponent, into the open field, offensive foot, into the
Direction of play, on the ground and from the air)
– Shot on goal
– Header (def. And off.)
Competition technique, technique endurance, technique speed, position technique
2) How do I feel about the game?
Where’s the ball, what am I doing
Principles of the game
3) How do I feel about the opponent?
Def. And Off. Duels
Duel leadership (eyes, head, arms, upper body,
4) How do I feel about myself?
– Willingness to develop further
– Do homework
– Winner mentality
5) How do I feel about my team, my club?
Willingness to give everything for me, the team and the club.
– Movement radius
– Exercise stamina
– speed of movement
– Change direction
– Shift weight
– Run ABC
– In all directions
Athletics is the power to move – with and without
– Play with the whole body
– Training of all muscle groups
– LIFE – kinetics exercises
– Tabata exercises
– Neuroathletics exercises (making quick decisions)
– Penetration exercises
– Active position
– From the age of 15 concentration exercise
8) PERFORMANCE TESTS
– quick reaction times
9) CORRECT STRETCHING
– Before the load (activate)
– After exercise (regeneration)
Supplementary exercise portfolio for training at home.
Basic rules / laws or principles in football
Training of concentration and focus on the essentials in football